Friday, January 23, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(if you're on my bloglist, consider yourself tagged.)

1. i love all things chocolate. i was allergic to it before, but that's why antihistamines were invented.

2. i don't mince my words. i hate it when other people do.

3. i fail at lying. see #2.

4. i love footwear. shoes, sandals, sneakers, heels, flats - if i like it and it fits, i'll buy it.

5. i love bags.

6. i'm impatient, ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M HUNGRY.

7. i make time for what matters most - love, work, or otherwise.

8. i don't sweat the small stuff.

9. i reserve strong feelings for people i care about. if i don't care for you, i won't even bat an eyelash, let alone get angry at you.

10. i hate it when people plan my life for me.

11. i like adventure, but i'm not suicidal. mountain hiking during typhoon season is not my idea of "fun."

12. if i want something, i'll do it. i once ventured on my own to a friend's home at the province, got lost, and eventually found my way armed with trivial info, pride and a lot of persistence. (hello rina!)

13. if i want something, i'll say it. see #2 and #3.

14. i have things in my closet that i bought AND haven't worn even once.

15. mornings are not for me.

16. sleep is sacred to me.

17. i have a weird talent of talking people into doing things they never thought they would do.

18. i'm super flexible.

19. my tummy has a mind of its own. it's also the major cause of my absences, if any.

20. i'm quite athletic (wallclimbing, volleyball, badminton, swimming, running, football) but i suck at basketball. yes, even if i'm tall.

21. i find it funny when guys grunt at the gym.

22. i have put my first aid and basic life support training to good use several times and i was scared as hell every single time.

23. i hate it when people who try to make me feel guilty. the world doesn't revolve around you nor myself. deal with it.

24. i hate red tape, asskissing, and inefficiency in general.

25. i never get drunk. i just get allergies.

 Subscribe in a reader
Join My Community at MyBloglog! Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I was wondering since we have the same niche, it would really help our rankings as well as increase our hits by exchanging links. My link info is

    Title: Girls Talk Celebrity Actors Models
    URL: http://girlstalk.zengato.com

    Please drop me a comment once you have added my link so that I can do the same for you site. Please provide me with the title of the link as well as the url.

    Thanks,
    Lea

    Girls Talk Celebrity Actors Models

    ReplyDelete