Thursday, August 10, 2006

and i thought i were supergirl

i hardly get sick. the last time i did was almost 2 years ago in the first quarter of 2005. last monday though, i had to pay a visit to the hospital to have me checked.

relying on an inhaler for 3 whole days didn't seem like a great way to live. it turned out that i had some bacterial infection in my respiratory passages. no surprise, i might say. the green mucus with black streaks said it all.

i skipped work for 2 days in a row as advised by my physician. back in the office, it seemed that i spread the germs and our room was almost deserted yesterday. hence, the team meeting was cancelled.

actually, i'm still not feeling well as there's still a slight pounding on my temples but i have to get back on my feet. work is piling up. there are people to meet and places to go.

time to down my pill.

 Subscribe in a reader
Join My Community at MyBloglog! Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment