Monday, January 14, 2008

buena mano por semana

mondays are typically not among my fave days but this one is different. i actually like it.

the day started off as manic as the song implied. hello? manic monday? nothing? oh well. i had to come up with a new logo, in less than an hour, based on comments from last week.

being the ADHD that i suspect i was, i could only recall bits and pieces of what was mentioned. looking back on my notebook, all i discovered were mindless scribbles of what a chicken would write if it knew how.

without a decent breakfast to fuel my still groggy neurons, i began talking and asking myself and my colleague about the remarks from last time. which ones do we drop? where do we place the name again? what did he want in place of the locomotive?

when at last the details slowly dawned on me, i began to painstakingly create the vector icons out of common shapes in *gasp* MS Word. success!!! i got myself new icons for an LRT and a becak! i also rearranged the shapes just as agreed! yipee! the friggin document was also finally finished! yehey!

it all went smooth-sailing afterwards that at the end of the day, i decided i should get myself some pampering, just because. i found myself at the salon and had the top stylist retouch the color of my hair, give me a nice new haircut, and have some hair treatment to lock in color and moisture. kudos to the hairdresser who managed to get the perfect color and to the style assistant who gave me a nice massage in between treatments! i'd consider going back to bench fix salon for color retouches and follow up trims.

ahhh... what a way to start the week! :-)

 Subscribe in a reader
Join My Community at MyBloglog! Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment