Wednesday, May 7, 2008

boob bug

Two nights ago, I was waiting for my ride home when a bug attacked me out of nowhere. The thing went straight into my black button down shirt right smack between my rack.

For a while I just stood there shocked out of my wits and with goose bumps all over my nape. I had no idea what was wriggling between the girls; no idea either on how I might fish it out. It was the evening traffic rush hour and there's just no way I could take that bug away from me inconspicuously among the sea of people and vehicles.

Somehow I managed to take it out.

However, I was so freaked out I didn't even look to see what it was. The only thing I remembered was that it was black and about the size of a tic tac.

Ewww!!!!

 Subscribe in a reader
Join My Community at MyBloglog! Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment