Wednesday, May 14, 2008

looking for ruby slippers

"i'm off to see the wizard - the wonderful wizard of oz." - dorothy, "the wizard of oz"

...well not him exactly, but some other beautiful people a.k.a my relatives.

my boss and i were discussing my work plan last week and we found out that i only had 1 vacation week out of 3 weeks of uncommitted (free) time for the next nine months!!! of course, as soon as i found this out, i rang my bff's to schedule an emergency meeting to discuss our travel plans.

we were thinking of going to kuala lumpur, singapore, bangkok and/or macau but then just last weekend, i got wind of another option - going to australia.

i'm still checking out if i had enough time to process the papers to get there within the next three weeks. otherwise, it's back to the southeast asian hop.

right now, the weather bureau says it's sunny. let's hope it stays that way 'til we get there.

as for the ruby slippers, i still haven't found a pair. i might settle for my blood red toenails instead and my fave flipflops.

 Subscribe in a reader
Join My Community at MyBloglog! Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment